Monday, August 3, 2026

Post #1 eng

This is my first post!

First of all, I’d like to introduce myself (while trying to stay somewhat anonymous): I’m a 19-year-old girl with zero experience in love. I think I’m one of those girls who believes in true love and destiny, but at the same time, I want my peace undisturbed by any male living being—or, as I like to call them, "aliens." Contradictory, right? 

In this blog, I’ll mostly talk about my life, my thoughts, my opinions, and life lessons that I’ll surely learn by making mistakes or that will be taught to us by wise people like my dad, or just strangers.

The main purpose is to use it as a sort of diary, except it won't be a secret one this time.
The title comes exactly from this idea: "dear blog" replaces the usual phrase used when writing in a diary ("dear diary"). Plus, by using the english expression, and just the word "blog" in general, I want to make my blog universal, so that anyone (of any age or gender) can feel represented or join the conversation!
I'm open to reflections, opinions, or constructive criticism :)

I apologize in advance for any grammatical errors or typos: speaking three languages, it’s highly likely I'll get confused and mistype or use the wrong words. ๐Ÿ™

That being said, I hope my posts can help you in some way, or at least keep you entertained! ♡

– Lia ☆

No comments:

Panta rhei: everything flows

  Dear blog, have you ever had that feeling of losing interest in something you used to be passionate about? Whether it’s a sport, a hobby, ...